Pages

Thursday 25 April 2013

Urban Decay: Naked Flushed

This is the latest from the Naked line by Urban Decay! It's a compact with a Bronzer, Blush, and Highlighter.

The Naked series has yet to let me down and this is no exception. Having all three of these cheek perfectors in one compact is a quick-on-the-go lifesaver.

They are highly pigmented but not overpowering and blends like a dream.

I an always weary of bronzers (I tend to look orange at best) but this gave me a sun kissed glow. The colours are universally flattering but don't fit for every skin tone. Darker skinned clients of mine found the Bronzer to be too light while some of my fair skinned-freckled friends found it to be too dark. But obviously there is not 1 shade that matches everyone! Be sure to use a tester before purchasing to ensure it matches your skin.

I highly recommend this product at $35 (CAD) it's found a place in my makeup kit.

9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment