Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

Review: SMASHBOX Photo Finish Luminizing

SMASHBOX claims this to be an Oil-free and Paraben-free Foundation Primer that leaves your skin with a healthy glow!

First thing I noticed was the bronze-y tone that it looks like in the tube. I was skeptical that it might be that same shade on my skin. It actually turns out to be a gorgeous gold highlight without looking too yellow-y or bronze. It is oil free and doesn’t leave you looking or feeling greasy. Its a concentrated formula and took about 4 pea-sized amounts to cover my entire face. I have naturally flush cheeks and it looks fabulous without any foundation on, it evened out my skin tone while still leaving me with my rosey cheeks. A little blush helps it look more natural if you aren’t putting foundation over it.

I applied my concealer and foundation overtop so I would be able to see its functionality with makeup on it too. It acts as a great highlight and definitely takes the dullness out of any skin that might need some extra umph!

My makeup stayed in place and I was glowing all day! (I know I should have taken a picture) I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for their primer to give them a boost! Great for day or night and everyday wear. This is a great addition to my makeup kit!

* Also use it around your collarbone or bust for a highlighted look!

1oz. $38.00

Buy it at www.smashbox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment