Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter




Canada! These are on their way to your local drugstore beginning in December! I'm a canuck myself but got a sneak peek at the buttery beauties.

REVLON says these are supposed to make your lips feel instantly hydrated, and smoother with the coverage of a lipstick.

I can definitely tell a difference from a regular lipstick. It has great coverage as far as pigment goes but doesn't last as long as I'd hoped (but then again I wish everything could last through hurricanes so I set the standard high) It has the life span of a gloss, after a cup of coffee or eating you should re apply to keep the colour fresh, much like people do with a regular non coloured lip balm anyways. But I cannot get over how smoothly these go on! The colours are awesome I can't pick a favourite I always buy one natural and one fun one, but I think I'll splurge for a few more ($10.99 CAD) Plus, Emma Stone is the face of this product, how cute is she ?! Overall a great buy especially for the winter months when keeping your pucker supple, and vibrant is most important!

No comments:

Post a Comment